Friday, August 6, 2010

GUI & Flowchart

Decription of the GUI:
I'm try to make the individual site look more simple and historical. I'm in charge of Transportation. For the background,I had combined the transports that it's related to my tasks and changing the color into darker and looks 'older' by using photoshop to bring out the feel of historic. To avoid too complicated and lose focus,i just change the font color-purple and red and just left blank for the layout. I had make some individual links for all of the transport, 'back to main page' and 'back to home'. For the 'back to home',visitors can go bac to the home page of transportation and for the link of 'back to main page', visitors can go bac to the page that stated 'history', 'location and direction', 'attractions', 'accommodations' and 'transportation'.



Flowchart of individual site:


From: Choy Hui Hui ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment